Followers

Sunday 27 May 2018

IAAS Not square or oblong




This challenge was set by Jennie and I'm sure you'll enjoy joining in with us over at International Art and Soul, all we ask is that you don't make the usual square or oblong card.

I coloured the image of 'Fancy Free' by Barb over at Stitchybear Digital Stamps. I've had it for quite a few years so I'm not sure if it'll still be available. Anyway, I love her, and I coloured her with my Promarkers before cutting it with a large classic oval Spellbinders die. I used an A3 sheet of pearlescent pink to cut the Spellbinders large scalloped oval as the base card. The sentiment is by Lili of the Valley and after I'd fussy cut it out I coloured the edge with a Sakura glitter pen and then backed it with pearlescent pink card.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Always Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Digital Image
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes  
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting and thank you so much for any comments.

14 comments:

  1. I too have this super stamp Hazel. You've made a great card with it. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really does bring back memories! It's such a happy image, and you've coloured it beautifully to make this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun feel to his colourful card!
    Thanks for joining the fun at I Love Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this, such a cool image by Barb and great to see her in use again after all this time. You did such a great job on colouring her Hazel :) :) :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Hazel. Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge

    Dawn (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel, this card is so cute... fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card - great bright colours!

    Thanks for joining in the crafting fun over at Creative Moments, and also I Love Promarkers

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs, good luck with the draw. Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's a little bit of Cheeky in this one! Love it!! Thank you for joining in at Creative Moments. Good Luck!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super adorable image,great coloring and awesome design...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the choice of colors ... Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! Thanks so much for participating in the Love To Craft's "May Anything Goes" challenge! Sorry for the late comment - have been having internet issues.
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete